Hosted by ViewQwest, The IT Leaders Breakfast is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for CIOs, CTOs, IT and Cyber Security decision makers responsible for of prominent firms in the Singapore to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Join us for a morning over a topical discussion while we share experiences and learn from industry peers.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussions abide by the Chatham House Rule.
IT and Cyber Security leaders and decision makers of prominent firms in Singapore.
Job titles include: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of IT, Heads of Cyber Security and other relevant senior executives.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Simplifying Network Security for the Digital and Mobile Enterprise
The current security landscape sees the rise of increasingly complex risks brought on by the digitalization of enterprises. However, many enterprises have yet to see the importance of transforming their network and security architectures to combat these risks.
Today’s network and security architectures will need to evolve to address the changing needs of the digital organization, where connectivity is intertwined with both the network and security architectures.
Key points for discussion are:
- How do companies secure their network architecture and assets from attacks
- What are the challenges of becoming a geographically distributed organization
- What are the best data storage tools to combat security risks?
8:00 am: Arrival of guests and drinks reception
8:30 am: Welcome by The Ortus Club and a short address by ViewQwest
8:45 am: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group over breakfast
9:30 am: Discussion is brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
- Chief Transformation and Digital Officer at AXA
- Vice President, Technology Operational Risk Management (APAC) at JPMorgan Chase
- Vice President at Morgan Stanley
- Regional Head of IT Infrastructure / Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist at MUFG
- Head of International Data and BI Services at Credit Suisse
Apply to attend The IT Leaders Breakfast.