Navigating The Crisis – How To Go Beyond CRM For Best In Class Of Digital Customer Service
Organisations have long grappled with the changing needs of their customers, always having to be one step ahead when it comes to delivering superior digital customer experience. In a world where one will access a brand using multiple channels and devices, it’s becoming more difficult for organisations to know their customer, respond in real-time and offer a proactive service.
Privacy legislation, GDPR, and the obstacles to an end-to-end customer journey are boundless, and that was before we even considered the long term implications of Covid-19. Now is the time to learn how the future of customer service lies beyond CRM systems and think about how AI and machine learning can help deliver world-class digital service.
- What are the main challenges companies are facing in delivering an end-to-end customer service?
- What are most organisations’ current approach to omnichannel strategy? Where does it work and where are the drawbacks?
- What areas of digital innovation are companies currently prioritising when it comes to improving customer experience?
- How are businesses leveraging new technologies to offer a proactive service, particularly if their agents are working from home?
- How can companies reduce friction during the customer engagement process? How can they tackle customer fatigue, and how can they make it easier for customers to interact while improving brand perception and loyalty?