Customer Experience: The New Battleground in Insurance
The insurance landscape is evolving fast. More and more organisations are focusing on providing a differentiated customer experience to drive acquisition, retention and x-sell. The insurance customer journey is also changing, as consumers spend more time on digital channels and less on interacting with financial consultants or brokers. In this new reality, digital transformation is “table-stakes”, meaning institutions need to identify and deliver new propositions going above and beyond to stand out.
As organisations adapt to this new normal, insurance firms that can listen, understand, and act on the expectations of their customers and employees to keep ahead of the curve will have a distinct advantage. To do this effectively, companies need to rethink and reinvent their customer experience program to ensure the “new normal” becomes the “new better”.
- Why is customer experience the new battleground for insurance companies?
- How is the customer journey evolving and how can businesses reposition experiences, services, and offerings to do to keep ahead of the curve?
- What are the main CX challenges insurance leaders are currently facing? How are they overcoming them?
- How is COVID shaping what the industry is going to be like next year and beyond?
- How can businesses drive ROI from their CX programs?