Join Avanade and Microsoft, and hear from Fiona McKie, SVP of Digital and Technology Operations from Wood, as we address the needs that project and service-centric businesses have to CONNECT work and resource information in one system to drive operational efficiency and work performance quality.
In this virtual event, you will learn how your business can:
- Achieve higher utilization of resources
- More effectively allocate resources
- Increase efficiencies with external contractors through transparency
Following the success of their previous roundtables, Avanade and Microsoft invited guests once again to tackle connectivity and its potential to drive stronger company performance. They will be joined by Fiona McKie, the VP of Digital and Technology Operations of Wood, who discussed how a seamless network of information can help improve operational efficiency and work quality.
The business of connectivity: empowering project and service-oriented businesses
Bridging work and resource information may be a tall order, but the benefits of employing an integrated system outweigh the challenges of building one. It can empower companies to better utilize and allocate their resources while also improving external contractor relations with greater transparency.
Organizations equipped with the right tools will be uniquely positioned to leverage more effective decision-making, allowing them to focus on maintaining profitability and stakeholder satisfaction. Both remain key objectives, which makes a data-driven policy imperative for continued growth.
- How can businesses allocate resources more effectively and achieve higher utilization of them?
- How can having an integrated system drive operational efficiency and work performance quality?
- In what ways can transparency increase efficiencies with external contractors?