Hosted by 7.ai, The Future of CX Dinner is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for VP, SVP and C-level executives for CX, contact center, and eCommerce leaders of prominent firms in New York City to discuss, debate and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rules.
VP, SVP, C-level executives for CX; Customer Service; Customer Care; Customer Support; Customer Experience; Contact Center; Information Technology and eCommerce leaders of prominent firms in New York City.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Age of Intent: Keeping things human with AI
In the past few years, CX has moved from being theoretical to an actual discipline thanks to AI. Now, it’s time to push forward to the future and redefine the customer experience by integrating human intelligence with artificial intelligence to create the perfect customer experience.
We will be discussing:
- Where to place your technology bets in 2019?
- What are the adoption rates for AI-based chatbots in the enterprise market?
- What poor implementations of chatbots means for consumers?
- Why messaging apps will dominate the channel for millennials?
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from 7.ai
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Starters served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
11 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
- CEO of Transactis
- Head of Global Digital & Marketing Technology of Estee Lauder
- Head of Innovation, Strategy & E-com of Unilever
- Executive Director Client Experience of JPMorgan Chase
- SVP, Customer Care of Samsung Electronics America
- VP, Operations Strategy of EmblemHealth
- VP, Digital Transformation of Goldman Sachs
Apply to attend The Future of CX Dinner. Please note that attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.