Hosted by Ada, The Financial Service Leaders Dinner is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for CEOs, CDOs, CXOs, and decision makers responsible for customer experience of prominent firms in London, to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rule.
CX leaders and decision makers of fast growing firms in London.
Job titles include: CEOs, CDOs, CIOs, CXOs, Heads of Digital Transformation, Heads of Customer Experience, and other relevant executives responsible for CX.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Transforming CX with an Automation-First Strategy
Customer expectations are changing as digital channels serve as viable gateways for on-demand support. And yet, customer support failures continue to plague most companies. Repetitive tasks such as updating credentials, checking account details, and scheduling a call can be automated without flooding your call center – but only with the right AI-powered platform. CX leaders are seeking solutions that exceed customer expectations, while offering features that allow the company to scale and expand. How ready is your business for an automation-first support strategy?
- How is AI helping agents provide better customer service?
- What types of customer service interactions represent the best opportunities for automated interactions?
- What are some strategies for achieving optimal human capital with digital transformation?
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Ada
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Mains are served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
Dukes Hotel London
St. James Suite
35 St James’s Pl, St. James’s, London SW1A 1NY, United Kingdom
- Deputy COO of UK Commercial Banking at HSBC
- VP of Operations at Funding Circle UK
- VP of Digital Strategy & Fintech (CIB) at JP Morgan
- VP of Retail and Personal Banking Audit at Barclays
- Head of Customer Management Credit Program at Capital One UK
- Head of UX & Design at IG
- Co-Head of Private Bank Turkey and Regional Head of Referrals at Standard Chartered Bank
- EU Director of Design & Customer Innovation at Finastra
Apply to attend The Financial Service Leaders Dinner.