Hosted by 7.ai, The Future of CX Discussion Series is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives and customer experience leaders of prominent firms in Texas to discuss, debate and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rule.
C-level executives and customer experience leaders of prominent firms in Texas.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Age of Intent: Keeping things human with AI
In the past few years, CX has moved from being theoretical to an actual discipline thanks to AI. Now, it’s time to push forward to the future and redefine the customer experience by integrating human intelligence with artificial intelligence to create the perfect customer experience.
We will be discussing:
- Where to place your technology bets in 2019?
- What are the adoption rates for AI-based chatbots in the enterprise market?
- What poor implementations of chatbots means for consumers?
- Why messaging apps will dominate the channel for millennials?
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from 7.ai
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Mains are served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
Eberly, Austin : 615 S. Lamar, Austin, TX 78704, USA
- Chief Technology and Innovation Officer at eMDs
- Chief Knowledge Officer at Ogletree Deakins
- CFO at Bunge
- VP Customer Support, Audit & Process Improvement at McKesson
- VP & Customer Experience Officer at Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Head Of User Experience Research at Rackspace
- Senior Director, Customer Success Engagement at GE Digital
- Director, Customer Experience at The Purple Carrot
- Director, Customer Experience at Workday
- Director, Digital Marketing & Web at SailPoint
- Director, Access & Patient Support at Cardinal Health
- Director, Customer Success & Support at RigUp
- Executive Customer Quality Director – Data Center Group at Lenovo
- Head of Strategy & Planning at Dell
- Head of Service Operations Strategy at Farmers Insurance
- Head CX Enablement at SAP
- Director of Global Content Experience & Senior Writer at ServiceNow
Apply to attend The Future of CX Series.