Hosted by 7.ai, The Future of CX Discussion Series is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives and customer experience leaders of prominent firms in Toronto to discuss, debate and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rule.
C-level executives and customer experience leaders of prominent firms in Toronto.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Age of Intent: Keeping Things Human with AI
In the past few years, CX has moved from being theoretical to an actual discipline thanks to AI. Now, it’s time to push forward to the future and redefine the customer experience by integrating human intelligence with artificial intelligence to create the perfect customer experience.
We will be discussing:
- Where to place your technology bets in 2019?
- What are the adoption rates for AI-based chatbots in the enterprise market?
- What poor implementations of chatbots means for consumers?
- Why messaging apps will dominate the channel for millennials?
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from 7.ai
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Mains are served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
The East Room
35 Tank House Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
- President and CEO of Tarion Warranty Corporation
- Co-founder & Managing Director of McMaster University
- Chief Analytics Officer of CIBC
- Chief Product Owner, Digital Platforms & Capabilities of TD Bank
- Managing Director and Head of Wealth Digitization, Robotics, and Process Transformation of BMO Financial Group
- VP, Customer Strategy & Innovation of TD Insurance
- VP, Customer Operations of Aviva Canada
- AVP, Digital Innovation for Risk Management of Sun Life Financial
- AVP, Digital Capability of Canadian Tire
- Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Innovation of CIBC
- Senior Director, Technology of Capital One
- Director, Transformation, Global Procurement Solutions and Services of Royal Bank of Canada
- Director, Customer Engagement and Retention of Scotiabank
Apply to attend The Future of CX Dinner Discussion.