Hosted by ViewQwest, The IT Leaders Breakfast is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for CIOs, CTOs, IT and Cyber Security decision makers responsible for of prominent firms in the Singapore to discuss, debate, and share experiences over an intimate dining experience.
Join us for a topical discussion while we share experiences and learn from industry peers.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussions abide by the Chatham House Rule.
IT and Cyber Security leaders and decision makers of prominent firms in Singapore.
Job titles include: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of IT, Heads of Cyber Security and other relevant senior executives.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
The Future of Cyber Security in Singapore
Today’s attackers are stronger and more sophisticated than ever. As a consequence, government and media scrutiny around data, privacy and internet security has grown. More public APIs, the shift towards cloud, and increasing third-party integrations also mean a greater attack surface area. Businesses are now adopting cloud technologies because of the agility, elasticity and ubiquity of the cloud.
Key points for discussion:
- Will cyber threats only get worse? How?
- How are companies combating the biggest and newest security attacks without sacrificing performance?
- How do companies secure their cloud-based network architecture and assets from attacks?
8:00 am: Arrival of guests and drinks reception
8:30 am: Welcome by The Ortus Club and a short address by ViewQwest
8:45 am: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group over breakfast
9:30 am: Discussion is brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
- CIO at FlexTrade
- CIO APAC at Deutsche Bank
- COO at ABS Payments
- COO at Johnson Controls
- CISO at Schneider Electric
- Interim CTO at GoBear
- VP, Technology at Wells Fargo Bank
- VP, Technology Operational Risk Management (APAC) at JPMorgan Chase
- VP, IT Risk at Credit Suisse
- Head, Technology Business Management at Citi
- Director, IT Operations & Technology (APAC) at Johnson Controls
Apply to attend The IT Leaders Breakfast.
Alternatively, you can register by emailing Kari Mandhyan (email@example.com)