Hosted by ServiceNow, The IT Leaders Dinner is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives and IT leaders of prominent firms in Bangalore to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by the Chatham House Rule.
CIO, CTO, SVPs, VPs, AVPs, Heads, and Directors of IT and other relevant tech leaders of prominent firms in Bangalore.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Digital Transformation Journey: A Case Study of Now on Now
In this Roundtable we will share NowOnNow case study. Nathalie Tousignant, Senior Principal Product Manager will be sharing how ServiceNow leverages ServiceNow to achieve business outcomes and employee satisfaction. She will cover our view on Digital Transformation Maturity Levels around Experience, Intelligence, Velocity in the Digital Transformation Journey. In the roundtable, we will also have interactive idea jam to gather our thoughts and ideas in the plan & execute process of digital transformation journey.
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from ServiceNow
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
8:15 pm: Buffet Dinner
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
24, 1, Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
- CISO at ArisGlobal
- VP at Infosys
- SVP and Global Head of Digital Engineering at Virtusa
- AVP and Head of IT Service Delivery at Mphasis
- AVP of IT at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Head of Digital Health, CTO Office at L&T Technology Services
- Head of Digital Platform Development -India, Global operations at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Head of Delivery at Tech Mahindra
- Director of Technology at HARMAN International
- GM of Technology Consulting, Enterprise Architecture and Digital at ITC Infotech
- GM at ITC Infotech
- GM at Schneider Electric
- GM of IT, Solution Design and Projects at Vodafone