Hosted by ServiceNow, The IT Leaders Dinner is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives and IT leaders of prominent firms in Mumbai to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by the Chatham House Rule.
CIO, CTO, SVPs, VPs, AVPs, Heads, and Directors of IT and other relevant tech leaders of prominent firms in Mumbai.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Digital Transformation Journey: A Case Study of Now on Now
In this Roundtable we will share NowOnNow case study. Nathalie Tousignant, Senior Principal Product Manager will be sharing how ServiceNow leverages ServiceNow to achieve business outcomes and employee satisfaction. She will cover our view on Digital Transformation Maturity Levels around Experience, Intelligence, Velocity in the Digital Transformation Journey. In the roundtable, we will also have interactive idea jam to gather our thoughts and ideas in the plan & execute process of digital transformation journey.
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from ServiceNow
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
8:15 pm: Buffet Dinner
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
- CTO of NIIT Technologies
- EVP, Business Process Transformation & IT of Marico
- SVP, Technology of YES BANK
- SVP of YES BANK
- VP of Intellect Design Arena
- VP, Technology CoE, Hydrocarbon Business of Reliance Industries
- VP, Business & Digital Technology Solutions Group of YES BANK
- Global Head, IT Infrastructure of Tata Communications
- Head, IT Infrastructure & Security of Marico
- Head of Digital Initiatives of Pidilite Industries
- Senior Director, Technology Services of WNS Global Services
- Director, IT & Telecom of Hinduja Hospital
- Director, Technology of ESDS Software Solution
- Assistant General Manager, IT of ICICI Bank
C-57, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India
Apply to attend The IT Leaders Dinner.