Hosted by ServiceNow, The IT Leaders Luncheon is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives and IT leaders of prominent firms in Kuala Lumpur to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by the Chatham House Rule.
CIO, CTO, SVP, VP, AVP, Head, and Director of IT and other relevant technology leaders of prominent firms in Kuala Lumpur.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Transforming the IT Value Chain
Creative leverage of technologies is driving digital transformation and causing disruption in every industry today. Therefore, digital transformation should be on every organisation’s agenda. Yet according to IDC’s prediction, despite 30 percent of Global 2000 companies having allocated capital budget equal to at least 10 percent of revenue to fuel their digital strategies in 2020; most of the expected results will fail to materialize.
- Which processes should organizations take on to effectively implement digital strategies?
- What are some of the drawbacks that can arise from digital transformation?
- How can organisations ensure that their current IT frameworks are aligned with industry standards?
11:30 am: Registration and Networking
12:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and a short address by ServiceNow
12:10 pm: Presentation by Nathalie Tousignant, Senior Principal Product Manager at ServiceNow
12:25 pm Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group over Lunch
1:45 pm: Closing & Lucky Draw
The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- CPO at AirAsia
- Group Head of IT Strategy & Architecture at Axiata Group
- Head of Digital Transformation at Axiata Celcom
- Head of Customer Experience at Astro
- Head of Regional Strategic Management at CIMB
- Head of Digital Architecture at British American Tobacco
- Head of Business Architecture at Malaysia Airlines
- Deputy Resident Representative Malaysia at United Nations Development Programme
- Vice President- E-Commerce Development at Pos Malaysia Berhad
Apply to attend The IT Leaders Luncheon
Alternatively, you can register by emailing Enia Mapa (email@example.com).