Hosted by ServiceNow, The IT Leaders Luncheon is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for CIOs, CTOs, and IT decision makers responsible for of prominent firms in the Hong Kong to discuss, debate, and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Join us for an afternoon lunch over a topical discussion while we share experiences and learn from industry peers.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rule.
IT leaders and decision makers of prominent firms in Hong Kong.
Job titles include: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of IT and other relevant executives responsible for IT.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
Transforming the Employee Experience, Starting with IT
Digital transformation should be on every organization’s agenda. And IT is in the perfect position to help drive this transformation. But is your IT organization able to deliver?
Join us in our discussion on how to transform your IT value chain from planning through operations – with a single cloud platform – so you can align to business priorities and deliver modern, AI-powered employee experiences.
We will be discussing:
- What is the role of IT in improving the employee experience?
- What does a good experience look like for different people in the organisation
- What can your organisation do to ensure their employee experiences are mobile, secure, knowledge-based, informed by the application of AI and automated?
11:30 am: Arrival of guests and lunch reception
12:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and a short address by ServiceNow
12:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group over lunch
1:30 pm: Lunch discussion comes to a close and continuation of networking
- COO (Asia ex-Japan), Managing Director at Mizuho
- CISO at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd.
- CISO & Head of Information Security at Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Chief Cybersecurity & Information Security Manager at Hong Kong MTR
- Head of IT & Digital at John Swire & Sons HK
- Head of Corporate IT at The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited (Towngas)
Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Apply to attend The IT Leaders Luncheon.