Redefining Data Management in Response to Cyber Risk
The world is living unprecedented times. IT resources are being aligned to enable a virtual workforce. Data, on the other hand, continues to grow exponentially, and the current virtual workforce is adding to this growth.
In a context of mass data fragmentation across the hybrid IT infrastructure, on-premises or in the cloud, organisations now struggle with the compounded complexities brought about by modern workloads.
- How do companies manage these challenges and reduce costs at the same time?
- How can backup be used for more than insurance?
- Can data provide valuable insights to drive digital transformation initiatives?
- How are IT leaders protecting their backup data against ransomware?
- How can IT be simplified, agility improved and TCO reduced?