Exploring The Benefits Of IT Asset Management
Artificial intelligence and technology have finally moved beyond the hype and became a necessary addition to most business operations. IT services run on IT assets and an asset estate poses significant challenges and opportunities from a management, cost, and risk perspective.
The next generation of IT Asset Management (ITAM) can help companies save costs, improve security and increase their overall revenue. ITAM automates asset lifecycles with intuitive workflows allowing companies to gain better control over hardware devices and to improve billing to the agencies that use those assets.
- How can ITAM lead to cutting IT-related costs more efficiently and bringing financial visibility into IT operations?
- How can businesses manage software licenses and hardware assets with intuitive workflows and lifecycle visibility?
- What other trends are appearing in IT Asset Management?
- Is it possible to reclaim the wasted cost from stale licenses?
- Is it possible to right-size the next renewal?