Hosted by Domo, The Power of The Platform Dinner is set up to offer a relaxed and intimate forum for C-level executives, and other executives of prominent firms in Hong Kong to discuss, debate and share experiences over a fine dining experience.
Our discussions are very much inclusive and involve all the wealth of experience from the senior peers in the room.
You can find some pictures and videos of past events on our Instagram page: @ortus.club. All discussion abide by Chatham House Rules.
C-level executives of Major Tech industries; Financial Service; Retail; Manufacturing; Media; Education; Healthcare; and Transportation executives of prominent companies in Hong Kong.
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.
The Platform of the Future
The explosive growth in data sped up the demand for data analytics in various industries today. Companies have adopted the use of different technologies to drive better strategic insights within an organization. While this ensures reliability and efficiency of data management; security and privacy emerged as critical issues to be dealt with.
We will be discussing:
- What technologies, products or services do you use to improve data management?
- How did your company transition from the use of legacy systems?
- What were the most significant implications observed with this transition?
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Domo
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Starters served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert
The Hong Kong Club
1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong
- CEO & Managing Director of Asia Miles
- CIO of Cigna
- CIO of Telstra
- COO of AXA Partners
- COO & CIO, Managed Services of KPMG China
- Co-Owner & Head, Digital of HKBN
- Head, IT Infrastructure of HSBC
- Head, Digital Channel of Bank of East Asia
- Head, Digital Marketing and Analytics of CompareAsiaGroup
- other senior executives
Apply to attend The Power of the Platform Dinner. Please note that attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary for those invited.