Securing your Digital Transformation Against Cyber Threats
Enterprises today are speeding towards their Digital Transformation Strategy with the power of Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. However, traditional Security and IT management are not equipped and evolving fast enough to understand or mitigate the risks of the Cloud era. Today, Cyber Criminals too, are also using the power of Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to seek out your company’s vulnerability to exploitation.
New Cloud workload are being spun off every day and the scale and pace of change is forcing Executives with these questions today
- Are current human/IT resources equipped to handle at scale?
- Is there a consistent cyber Compliance and Control across the enterprise?
- How to know and prevent UNKNOWN threats?
- The business implications around cloud migration and risk management
- Achieving visibility and control in the cloud and how to protect your data on Azure including best practices and industry examples
- Latest attack trends and tactics in the cloud.
- Mapping out your cloud security with our Next-Generation Security Platform based VM Series
Palo Alto Networks offered a complimentary, no-obligation Security Lifecycle Review* security risk assessment to all attending companies.
*Note: Cost for each Security Lifecycle Review is approx. US$10,000
11:00 am: Arrival and coffee/tea reception
11:30 am: Welcoming and opening address
11:40 am: Discussion on “Securing your Digital Transformation against Cyber Threats” initiated by the speakers.
12:40 pm: Lunch is served as the discussion is brought to a close
1:15 pm: Change of seats before dessert
One Marina Boulevard, Level 22
VP of Digital Technology, Co-Working Space at Ascendas-Singbridge
CIO at Raffles Medical Group
Deputy Director of Ministry of Communications and Information at Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Co-Founder and CTO at Grain
CTO at Speedoc
CTO of Divisonal Group at Atos
CTO at DXC
Technology CIO at Viadex
Global Non-Executive Director and CIO at Datarama
Infra & Security Director at Interflour Group
Director of Technology & Strategy at Mount Alvernia Hospital
Senior Manager of IT Security at PSA
VP, Chief Digital Officer of APAC at CHUBB Group
CTO at Sarment
CTO at Ninja Van
CEO & CIO at InvestaCrowd
Head of IT at Canadian International School in Singapore
Head of Engineering at Electrify Singapore