Robotic Process Automation: The Future of Digital Workforce
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be front and center of an enterprise’s business digital transformation and if done right it will embed the foundations on which a business can prosper. Effective implementation of RPA goes way beyond the capture of cost reduction benefits. It results in greater efficiency, fewer errors, and higher workforce productivity – this means building confidence in people to be critical and creative.
The rapidly growing market for RPA is already showing signs of an important emerging trend: Enterprises are beginning to employ RPA together with cognitive technologies such as machine learning to automate perceptual and judgment-based tasks once reserved for humans, giving rise to Intelligent Automation (IA). Now, robotic software appears ready to move to a more visible position in the enterprise; a position that allows companies to apply it to their core business processes.
Could IA then be the solution to the ever-growing need to advance in technology and business?
We will be discussing:
- How widely is RPA currently deployed throughout operations?
- In what ways is this impacting the role of finance, HR and Operations professionals?
- How to allay employee fears of new technologies such as AI and RPA?
- What benefits and security risks should organizations consider when evaluating automation platforms?
- How is RPA shaping the future of workforce and what are the practical realities of an automated future?