How well do you know your clients? Can you anticipate and meet their needs in the moment? The global pandemic has created challenges for financial services and has elevated client expectations. So making client connections matter is more important than ever.
Avanade can help you make those client connections count.
Please join us for an engaging and fun experience where Avanade discusses insights and advice about creating a seamless experience for your clients across many different channels. We’ll also learn about the 5 S’s (See, Swirl, Sniff, Sip, Savor) with a guided wine tasting hosted by The Sommelier Company.
You will learn about:
- Avanade’s “One-Platform Experience” that empowers financial services professionals to enhance high-touch, personalized experiences.
- How to engage clients with the right intelligence to optimize service and positively impact their portfolios.
- How to get a streamlined 360-degree view of your client to intelligently cross-sell, increasing the value of your relationships.
How banks can delight high-value clients
Elevated client expectations have been a burdening consequence of 2020. As a result, financial leaders are under the spotlight when it comes to prioritising and managing client connections.
Increased reliance on insights and advice when creating a seamless banking experience for customers poses challenges for the industry. With the majority of client advisors juggling many different channels to provide personalised CX, it’s time that financial leaders took a step back to evaluate the matters at hand. Are current processes still effective and intuitive? Are businesses providing personalized client services in the right way and at the right time?
- How can organizations stand out amidst all the digital noise?
- How have clients’ needs changed over the past year?
- What steps can banks take to improve the client experience?
And, of course, how to select the perfect wine for you.
Please register by March 24th to ensure we have time to ship your tasting kit before the event. If you would like to join us but prefer not to participate in the wine tasting, you may select an olive oil tasting kit as an alternative.